Your ability to reach another human heart is not dependent on where you are placed or what your surroundings might be. Your ability to share extraordinary gospel truths depends only upon your willingness to let the work of Christ be channeled through you.
Read about four steps for how to begin and maintain effective family devotions with little ones.
It’s most important as ministry leaders to really know who God is and what His character is. He is the why of what we do.
Are we really making disciples the way Jesus did, or do we just create and follow our own formula for discipleship? Read about three things to consider as you engage in real-life disciple making.
Last week we posted part one of our team's summer updates. Check out part two below to read about our international adventures and hear what the rest of the team has been up to this summer.
Do you ever wonder what the Heroic Life Team does after the laptops have closed and the curriculum proofs have been shelved? Occasionally we go on unforgettable adventures. Check out part one of our summer updates.
Here are four things about prayer to keep in mind as you serve in ministry.
Absent dads. Abusive fathers. In our culture, there’s a need to clarify what God means when He says He’s a Father. We need to see a picture of fatherhood restored. Why does it matter? Because we believe that the way you view God changes your relationship with Him.
What is your vision for your family’s discipleship? How can you keep devotions from becoming just an item on your to-do list?
Although discipleship and sharing the gospel never happens the same way twice, having a base of truth that you can easily reference in your mind and pull from when you’re sharing can be very helpful.
- The Ordinary Everyday Impact
- How Early Do You Start Family Devotions?
- You Can’t Give What You Don’t Have: Interview with Children’s Ministry Leader
- As You Go, Make Disciples: 3 Keys for Real-Life Disciple Making
- Summer 2017 Team Updates | Part Two
- Summer 2017 Team Updates | Part One
- Why I Don’t Do Ministry Without Prayer
- God’s Version of Fatherhood
- Family Discipleship: Checklist or Devotion?
- How to Explain the Gospel to a 5-Year-Old
- 3 Ways to Give Kids a Heart for Missions
- 5 Ways to Make Family Discipleship Hands-On
- The Case for Messy Devotions
- Interview: Are You Equipped for Ministry?
- How to Reach an American Orphan
- Interview: Musings of an Effective Ministry Leader
- Video: Why We Do Kid’s Ministry
- Douglas Bond Interview with Michael Morgan: What Makes Heroic Life Discipleship Unique?
- Interview: Good News in a Public School
- How to Raise a Disciple-Maker | Part Two
- How to Raise a Disciple-Maker | Part One
- Be Faithful With One | Part Two
- Be Faithful With One | Part One
- The Power of Prayer in Ministry | Part Two
- The Power of Prayer in Ministry | Part One
- Imagine If | Part Two
- Imagine If | Part One
- The Source of Life
- The Forgotten Ones | Part Two
- The Forgotten Ones | Part One
- The Power of Story
- Effective Discipleship Tools | Part Two
- Effective Discipleship Tools | Part One
- Interview: Great Commission in a Small Town | Part Two
- Interview: Great Commission in a Small Town | Part One
- The Gospel Framework | Part Three
- The Gospel Framework | Part Two
- The Gospel Framework | Part One
- How to Prepare a Hero
- Meet the Team | Part Three
- Meet the Team | Part Two
- Meet the Team | Part One
- An Introduction
- Equipped for the Journey