How do we obey Jesus by both discipling and caring well for our children and fulfilling the other commandments we see in Scripture to love and serve others in the capacities that we feel called to?
When Paul wrote his letter to the Christians in Colosse, he talked about his goals for ministry. But he didn’t stop there. He went on to explain what really fueled his work and enabled him to present believers mature in Christ.
How do you raise children who can rise above those flood waters, swim against the current, navigate the changing tides, and help save those who are drowning?
The fullness of salvation comes to us because He has risen from the dead, and is now making intercession for the transgressors. The stone is rolled away for us as well as for Him.
Do you dream that the hearts of your children would catch the vision of a life wholly given to Jesus? Do you pray for them to stand strong in the fight of faith and to be used by God to gain spiritual ground in this world for His glory?
With all the demands on Christians in ministry, it's easy to experience discouragement and burnout. Here's what the Bible says about preventing burnout and experiencing fruitful ministry.
The biblical essentials for a thriving ministry are so simple, yet we often look past these key truths without realizing it.
Imagine an environment where people are excited about working with your ministry, committed through hard times, engaged in deep and meaningful relationships, and trusting each other and their leaders. That kind of ministry will be exponentially effective, and God will be glorified as we are conformed into His image in these areas. Here's how to cultivate that environment in your ministry.
In the mundane, daily moments, it can be easy to lose sight of the mission field right in your own home.
Those of us who want to live intentional and impactful lives like Jesus must understand that this takes place in the practical everyday stuff of life.
- Family and Ministry: Thriving Inside and Outside the Home
- Fuel for Ministry
- Don’t Waste the Words of the World: Raising Children of Truth
- Christ’s Resurrection and Our Newness of Life
- What’s Your Prayer for Your Family?
- The Key Mindset for Fruitful Ministry
- What’s the Foundation for Effective Ministry?
- What Makes Effective Teams?
- The Mission Field at the Changing Table
- The Skill of Stewardship
- What if You Looked at What You Really Can Do?
- Team Unity: Creating a Culture of Trust
- Team Unity: Creating a Culture of Community
- The Little Moments: Discipling Your Children in Daily LIfe
- Hidden in Their Hearts: The Importance of Memorizing Scripture with Your Children
- Resolved: To Make Disciples of Jesus in 2018
- Team Unity: Creating a Culture of Commitment by Serving Your People
- 9 Gifts That Mean More
- Team Unity: Creating a Culture of Commitment Through Communication
- Team Unity: Creating a Culture of Commitment Through Vision
- Team Unity: What Will Make People Love Working With Your Ministry?
- Connect with God Before Discipling Others
- The Full Picture: How to Talk to Kids About Hell
- The Ordinary Everyday Impact
- How Early Do You Start Family Devotions?
- You Can’t Give What You Don’t Have: Interview with Children’s Ministry Leader
- As You Go, Make Disciples: 3 Keys for Real-Life Disciple Making
- Summer 2017 Team Updates | Part Two
- Summer 2017 Team Updates | Part One
- Why I Don’t Do Ministry Without Prayer
- God’s Version of Fatherhood
- Family Discipleship: Checklist or Devotion?
- How to Explain the Gospel to a 5-Year-Old
- 3 Ways to Give Kids a Heart for Missions
- 5 Ways to Make Family Discipleship Hands-On
- The Case for Messy Devotions
- Interview: Are You Equipped for Ministry?
- How to Reach an American Orphan
- Interview: Musings of an Effective Ministry Leader
- Video: Why We Do Kid’s Ministry
- Douglas Bond Interview with Michael Morgan: What Makes Heroic Life Discipleship Unique?
- Interview: Good News in a Public School
- How to Raise a Disciple-Maker | Part Two
- How to Raise a Disciple-Maker | Part One
- Be Faithful With One | Part Two
- Be Faithful With One | Part One
- The Power of Prayer in Ministry | Part Two
- The Power of Prayer in Ministry | Part One
- Imagine If | Part Two
- Imagine If | Part One
- The Source of Life
- The Forgotten Ones | Part Two
- The Forgotten Ones | Part One
- The Power of Story
- Effective Discipleship Tools | Part Two
- Effective Discipleship Tools | Part One
- Interview: Great Commission in a Small Town | Part Two
- Interview: Great Commission in a Small Town | Part One
- The Gospel Framework | Part Three
- The Gospel Framework | Part Two
- The Gospel Framework | Part One
- How to Prepare a Hero
- Meet the Team | Part Three
- Meet the Team | Part Two
- Meet the Team | Part One
- An Introduction
- Equipped for the Journey