By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
You may use the Family Discipleship Curriculum and website only for purposes expressly permitted by these Terms. You may not use the Family Discipleship Curriculum or website for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without Heroic Life Discipleship LLC’s express prior written consent.
By signing up for the Family Discipleship Curriculum you agree to abide by the copyright restrictions stated below. You are purchasing restricted content and may not share it in any form with anyone outside your immediate family.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Heroic Life Discipleship LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Heroic Life Discipleship LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Heroic Life Discipleship LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Family Discipleship Curriculum is Copyright © 2017 by Heroic Life Discipleship.
All Rights Reserved. No part of this curriculum, videos, website, web pages, training material, or any other content may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law, and printing activities only for your children’s use. For permission requests, contact the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Request,” at the email address below.
Published by Heroic Life Discipleship
3. Subscription and Payment
Our pricing plan is based on a monthly fee, which will be charged to your credit card each month as long as your subscription remains active. During this period, you’ll receive weekly emails with new lessons that you have access to as you progress through the eight semesters of the Family Discipleship Curriculum.
Our membership system is not set up to automatically cancel your subscription payments once you’ve finished the curriculum. Your card will continue to be charged, and you’ll continue to have access to all the curriculum PDFs.
Cancellation and Refunds
When you sign up you will have a free trial period; you may cancel at any time during this trial and incur no charge. You can cancel your subscription from your My Account page. If you do this, you will continue to have access to the curriculum through the end of the current month you’ve paid for.
Monthly subscriptions and payments may be cancelled at any time but are not eligible for refund.
From time to time, prices for this subscription may increase. We will give current members at least one month’s notice of any incoming price increase.
Heroic Life Discipleship reserves the right to terminate any subscription membership for any reason, including the following:
- Failure to pay
- Failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions
The materials on Heroic Life Discipleship LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Heroic Life Discipleship LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Heroic Life Discipleship LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Heroic Life Discipleship LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Heroic Life Discipleship LLC’s Internet site, even if Heroic Life Discipleship LLC or a Heroic Life Discipleship LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Heroic Life Discipleship LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Heroic Life Discipleship LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Heroic Life Discipleship LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Heroic Life Discipleship LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Heroic Life Discipleship LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Heroic Life Discipleship LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Heroic Life Discipleship LLC may revise these Terms of Service at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Changes to these Terms of Service take effect when posted to this website.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Heroic Life Discipleship LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Your payment information is held by Stripe. Heroic Life Discipleship does not store any of this information.
- Personal information, including names and email addresses, are treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.